It is our pleasure to announce and invite you to this amazing and historical educational event, TechED Summit 2021, organized by TeacherPediaNG to bring together teachers, school leaders, and EdTEch Expert across the globe.
Discussions at this summit will be focusing on the ‘Roles of innovation and Technology in the Future of Education.’
Speakers at this event are renowned educators and education leaders with years of experience, making positive impacts in the field of education internationally.
- Rosario B. Casas – Co-Founder and CEO, VR Americas, New York
- Adepeju Prince – Educational Consultant, Abuja, Nigeria
- Yahya Kıraç – General Director, Onur College, Ankara, Turkey
- Anastasia Chuneva – K12 Educator, Tallinn, Estonia
- Abisola Akinkuowo – Higher Education Consultant, Washington DC
- Alexandra Kodjabachi – Founder and CEO, PersEd, Lebanon
- Esther Ajiboye – Founder, WriteItClean, Ottawa Canada.
For more information on how to sponsor or get involved, feel free to send a mail to email@example.com
The registration is now open through Eventbrite.
MARCH 21ST, 2021 @ 5:00PM (WAT)
THEME: MAKING A LOT WITH LITTLE WHILE TEACHING
This training is put together in conjuction with Tartu Edtech Community, for educators to gain relevant skills that would make them become better at their jobs.
- Learning-by-Teaching Approach to Promote Collaboration Among Students in Remote Teaching.
- Using Simulations in Science Courses/Topics
- Teaching Resources for Early Learner’s Engagement.
- Teacherpreneurship: Another Path for Educators
JUNE 6TH, 2020 @ 12:00PM (WAT)
In continuation of our last month training, this month’s edition will be focusing how teachers can use ‘Technology-Enhanced Assessment Tools’ to analyze the students’ learning progress. Online tools such as Edulastic, Quizizz, Kahoots, and Google forms will be used as case-study during this training.
The last part of the training session will be on ‘Introduction to Teacherpreneurship’ and how teachers can earn extra income during this hard time, using their teaching skills.
MAY 9TH, 2020 @ 12:00PM (WAT)
As Covid-19 Pandemic has forced nearly all schools around the world to embrace online teaching and learning, we at TeacherpediaNG consider the necessity of training teachers on how to use different online tools to improve their teaching activities. Hence the reason for this training.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Setting up and managing Google Classroom
- Using gamification to engage learners
- Monitoring students’ learning progress using online analytics
- How to gather information for learning designs
APRIL 11TH, 2020 @ 10:00AM (WAT)
We invite you to attend our Special FREE Online Training on how to use the Zoom Platform for teaching during this pandemic, and we trust that our training will meet your expectations.
This training will examining
• How to set up zoom meeting for a Classroom
• How to manage participants
• How to Share your screen
• How to use Zoom Whiteboard
• How to use of Annotation.
• How to use Breakout Rooms for groups
• How to use virtual backgrounds.
• How to set up and use In-meeting chat
• Online security