Have you been contemplating how best to create a fun learning environment for your students? This course will give you the needed tools for you to achieve your goals. The primary goal of this course is to introduce you to the concept of Game-Based Learning, a type of gameplay that is specially designed with specific learning outcomes. By the end of the program, you’ll know how to integrate games into your lesson for the main purpose of teaching and learning. This course also emphasises the need for stakeholders in education to understand how games are used to reinforce learning and developments in children.
– Acquire 21st-century teaching skills.
– Learn the principles of games integration.
– Develop skills for effective classroom engagement.
– Explore the beauty of gamification.
– Learn the concept of game designs.
What is the target audience?
This course is designed for teachers, school administrators, parents, student teachers, and anyone passionate about teaching and learning.