We are committed to encouraging teachers to acquire "a broad set of knowledge, skills, work habits, and character traits that are believed—by educators, school reformers, college professors, employers, and others—to be critically important to success in today's world."
- Tips for Helping Special Needs Children
- How to Identify Students with Learning Disabilities
- Self-care Tips for Educators
- Why schools should adopt the BYOD policy
- Gamification in Education: Making Learning fun for students
- Digital citizenship and the need to integrate it into today’s school curriculum
- 5 Tips for Teachers to develop emotional intelligence and competence
- Developing Teachers’ Emotional Intelligence and Competence
- The Future of Educational Robotics
- 5 Trending EdTech Tools to boost students’ collaboration
- Increase Cut-off Marks for Education Courses – TRCN Tells JAMB
- 5 Ways to Teach Young School Children Critical Thinking Skills
- How Teachers can Incorporate 21st Century Skills into Lessons
- Only Certified Teachers Will Teach in Classrooms, Warns TRCN
- 35,709 Applicants Cleared for Kwara State Teaching Jobs
- 7 Tips for Keeping Students Engaged during an Online Class
- Education in Nigeria amidst the Covid-19 pandemic
- Restoring the Prestige of our Educational System
- APPLY NOW: GLOBAL TEACHER PRIZE 2021
- 15 PhD Positions for Early Stage Researchers
Are you an educator? Do you consider yourself an achiever in this field? We will be glad to interview you and share your experience with thousand of educators around the world.
It will interest you to know that you can take your teaching career beyond the shore of your country. TeacherPediaNG can help you you through this journey of becoming a teacher abroad.